Germany’s top magazine just made international headlines with viral anti-Trump cover

Sponsored Links

Anyone who doesn’t think that America became the laughing stock of the world after electing Donald Trump as president needs to see the cover of this week’s edition of Der Spiegel, Germany’s largest newsweekly magazine.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Convertir €250 Investis Dans Des Societés Comme Amazon En Revenu Supplémentaire
Trading-Reviews
Anyone with Diabetes Should Watch This (What They Don't Tell You)
Control Sugar Levels
12x More Efficient Than Solar Panels? Prepper's Invention Takes Country by Storm
Smarter Finances

MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin tweeted out a copy of the cover today, and its commentary on the de-evolution of humanity is the sharpest since, well, Devo.

Sponsored Links

Speaking loudly and carrying no stick, Trump has devolved Teddy Roosevelt’s old adage to its opposite and the entire globe can see it. So why do 35% or so of the American people fail to recognize what the other 65% seen so clearly? Must be the results of de-evolution.

Sponsored Links

Vinnie Longobardo

Vinnie Longobardo is a 35-year veteran of the TV, mobile, & internet industries, specializing in start-ups and the international media business. His passions are politics, music, and art.

Sponsored Links